- Consider what really sets your business apart from your competitors and what your competitors are doing that you’re not – be really honest, there’s no point in being defensive.
- List all the reasons why your agency is suited to the markets that you work in and try to remember what initially attracted you to these markets.
- Identify the specific issues that are currently facing the market sectors your clients and prospects work in and showcase how you have helped your clients tackle these challenges.
- List all the objections you have encountered in your efforts to win new clients and develop a pre-emptive strategy to overcome these.
- Use your intuition and empirical evidence in equal measures to help you decide how you can best evolve into the agency you have always wanted to be.
Call us for a chat on +44 (0)20 7836 3678 or email Amanda Francis