Effective new business and sales campaigns are often a challenge.
In the UK’s crowded, hyper-competitive market place how can you cut through the noise and reach the right clients? What is the best way to engage and convert them to drive predictable revenues for your business? How can you fast track all of this to deliver more effective client conversations and rapid revenue growth?
Join Rob King, Founder Director at The Client Key, and Amanda Francis, Managing Director of Alchemis for a breakfast workshop looking at how to deliver more effective new business and sales campaigns – specifically for marketing agencies.
The workshop will be structured around the following steps to grow your agency:
1. Brand Proposition – how to deliver a clear simple message that clients understand.
2. Client Audit – understanding who the right clients are for your business.
3. Engagement – the best way to find and engage with prospects through different channels.
4. Acquisition – how to effectively win them as clients.
5. Listen & Learn – improving your process to create a self-sustaining new business function in your agency.
Who should attend this event?
• Agency Heads, MDs & Owners
• New Business & Sales Managers
• Creatives looking to grow their agency
• Client facing teams
Why should you book?
• This event will give you a clear structured plan for growth
• You will learn how to cut through and connect with the right clients for your business
• An opportunity to network and potentially collaborate with other agency owners
• Discovering how to solve some of the many challenges and pitfalls of agency new business
Comments from the previous event:
“The session reinforced what you’re doing well, but highlighted what you need to do to improve”
“Insightful and a great refresher of best practice”
“Provided great insight on how to drive your team to new approaches that make you stand out in the market”
“A great kick up the arse to re-thinking your new business/sales strategy!”